FOOD: O Velho e o Mar

09:00








Food is definitely back to fashion and good food, with squized and glamor is always fashion.
My budget doesn't allow me to have a meal like this every month, but time to time, on special ocasions, i like to eat well no matter what cost.

'O Velho e o Mar' (The Old and The Sea) restaurant is located near the beach of sesimbra, close to the Fortress of Santiago with a great view. Most of the restaurant is surronded by glass walls, taking good advantage of its excellent location and sight over the beach, fortress and even the castel. This is my favourite restaurant in Sesimbra.

A normal meal, per person, cost between 20 and 25euros. Not that much for a top quality restaurant. I recommend this restaurant.

http://www.ovelhoeomar.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe