One on Friday: Janne Peters

17:31

Have I told you I love food? Well, if so I will say it again: I love food! And I love when food is properly presented, eye keen, chic and on top of that can touch my imagination and creativity.

Nowadays, is kind of fashion photograph and publish recipes everywhere, but truly I like it a lot and I do it for a very long time. Most of my food post are made on facebook, because I do not like to share my food secrets and its very complicated - for me to describe all creative process around food.

Recently I discovered Janne Peters, who doesn't only photograph food but also dogs, and all Janne work its very interesting. I specially like the way the food is shown, just food, no more explanations. Is a brilliant idea and I might start to do it. :)






See more here: http://www.jannepeters.de/

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe