Fourth Music (+ Bonus)

08:00

I have a confessed passion for Lady Gaga, by her unique style, her strong will, her wildness and by her theme "Be yourself, believe in yourself and be happy!". Well maybe is not exactly like this but the idea is the same ad you know what, why don't we like ourself before we like the others? If you like ourself, we will be much happier.

She is truly an inspiration for me! I would love to be so bold as she is and I like a lot her voice and music in general. Specially the songs 'Just Dance' e 'Judas'. And I also love the fact she took the video-clips to another level, almost as short-film!









By the way, watch Jean-Paul Gaultier interview to Lady Gaga, I really enjoy it!
And hope you have a wonderful wednesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe