Recipe: Egg Muffins

08:00

I had no idea if I may call this muffin but the truth this is kind of a muffin but with eggs, cheese ad bacon!
The general idea is to use something different with object you normally would not use to do that!
I believe I saw something very similar to this on Pinterest but with vegetables... maybe I do not remember properly!

Well moving on!
This recipe was desgined for 6 muffins for 2 persons.

Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 6 to 8 slices of bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 cheese
- spices
- muffins metal shapes

Before everything, turn on the oven.
Than cover up the muffins shape with the slices of bacon. This metal shapes can be bought at Pingo Doce. Make sure even the bottom has bacon. I used a piece of the slice of bacon to cover the bottom and the rest to finish the sides.
After you finish this, cut the onion and the cheese in small pieces. And put a small portion of each inside of the forms.



Meanwhile stir the 4 eggs. I had the opportunity to use my new instrument that I bought on Espaço Casa on sale!


Eggs done, put some of it inside the forms and a small portion of the spices. I only use 4 eggs, if your forms is bigger than mine you may need more eggs but easily you can prepare one or two more eggs.


Place everything in the oven! Stay very alert because this procedure is very quick and takes less than 5 minutes. And all done!!


The result was better and tastier than I expected. And because it was so easy to prepare I will do it more often.

Barometer:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Easy: Very
Cost: low (less than 5 euros).

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe