Recipe: What to do with the leftovers?

08:30

I'm sure I'm not the only one to aks this! Everyone who cooks daily and you see your frigde with boxes with leftovers of other pass meals and you think, what can I do with this and not sent it to the trash?

On the other day, I had in my frigde, one box with cooked brocolli, roasted chicken breast, 2 lonely eggs, half of onion already chopped and a small protion of fried chips. I looked to all that and remember to do something like I used to eat when I was a small child and we call it "old clothing". Basically you reused old pieces of pass meals and mix it all together, so you don't waste food!
So I did my own version of "Old Clothing".

Put in one fry pan, the onion and some olive oil. Let this cook for a minute than mix the brocolli and the chicken that you already chooped.

Another minute later, the chips and stir all very well.


Stir those 2 lonely eggs and add on the pan.



Mix it all, let the eggs cook very well and itsdone! Beside how quickly it takes, is also delicious and so super easy, you have one meal made in less than 5 minutes with only leftovers!


Lets try yourself! You may use your own leftovers and if you want, share it with me. Send your pictures!!

Barometer:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Easy: Very
Cost: Low / reduce waste food

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe