Ready for Fashion: Nails and Polish

07:00

Those how knows me well, know that I not that kind of girl to go every month to the manicure get my nails done or whatever!
The work in biancas' shelter ruins every nail and rip off all polish, so I would only spend my money away.
Beside that I like my nails very short and painting them stops me from biting them.


Meanwhile, on the other day, a volunteer told me that love the fact I have my nails with different colours and she thought about getting her nails like mine, because she like to see me like that.

Its not very often but sometimes I have each nails with different colours and I never imagine I could be an example for somebody.
Apparently I'm!


This is my multicolour nail :)



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe