Prescript: Blogging

08:00

"When you think about it, blogging is all about giving. You give readers your time, your knowledge, your inspiration and put everything into words, while hoping that someone somewhere will read the content you put so much effort on."
I just read this here on HeyRita's blog and it totally makes sense and sum up everything I feel about blogging.
The effort you put on your blog, in every single post its huge... specially when you have a very busy life. But my blog is like my journal. But instead of private journal, I have a public journal.
I confess I do not post or write every single though I have or every insecurity I feel, but I write down and share so much of my life: my trips, my recipes, some of my ideas and personal taste about everyday life, basically.
So I just want to thank you, all of my 10000 visitors!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe