Ready For Fashion: Irregular Choice

18:30

Star Wars fever spread to everywhere to everything!
Fans got themselves surrounded by all kind of products with Star Wars images and it was very hard not to notice, a new film was about to preview.
Clothing was not an exception to this fever and, in my opinion, Irregular Choice was obviously one of the brands that would take this fever to another level.

I'm a fan of this brand for a long time and I had a pair of pink ballerina shoes with animal print, but unfortunately my feet grow (yes, I'm older than 30 years old but my feet keep growing) and they didn't fitted anymore. Sadly!

However, here it is some examples, really bold from Irregular Choice, but is how this brand is!










And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe