Ready for Fashion: My Style - Tricolour nails

07:30

Well I think I mentioned several times I like to have different colour nails...
I love to have one of each colour or make variations.
I have many polish nails, but the most of them are low quality polish nails, because I don't like to spend to much money on this type of things.
However, on Christmas, Heidiland offer me a good Loreal polish nail and I admit I felt the difference about the quality.
The brush is excellent, is so smooth an the colour is bright and dry faster.




This polish nail came with a top coat which add more bright and help to preserve the polish on your nail.
I liked it very much this gift :D
By the way, Heidiland also offered me chocolate!

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe