Prescipt: With a broken heart...

10:30

I find it so hard to write this down... Zen, the dog I had in my house as temporary family, died last friday...
I have this idea I publish very little pictures of him, but we only had 2 months together!
However, since he arrived at the shelter, he was my dog!

He was a very special dog, not very given to new people, didn't like to be touched in his head and people tended to pet is head, so he ran off...
But he was an amazing dog!

Since he died, I still think he is around, because Sunny is the same colour and size as Zen and sometimes on the corner of my eye, I think is Zen...
Everything started with a small coffin! Than he was diagnosed with a nodule in his lungs, meanwhile instead of one there was 3 nodules. After all he also had, a heart tumour...
From that moment we discover the tumour, it was down so fast... He went to a happy and active dog to a sad dog who gave up eating, than drinking... The nights were so awful, he spent the nights crying obviously in pain. Until he gave up completely, when I was not ready to give up!
I had plans, plans to go to the beach with him, to spend more time with him, go get mad at him because he had eaten my dinner, basically to give him the life he never had! We had only 2 months...
I only regret not to take him into my house before, and now when I look back to all those reasons I gave to not do it, seams so little...
Zen was an amazing dog! And I will miss him so much...







You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe