Prescript: A new Barbie

07:30

We live in a digital and informed era, where the main and gold word is, inclusion.
Among this era, Barbie has reinvented herself!

For decades Barbie was a beauty reference for children and young women, however few ones could review themselves on Barbie figure. Barbie perfection figure was a reminder for thousands of women about their own body and its imperfections.

When I was a child, I used to play with Barbie however I never saw it as a role model. For me, it was only a toy, an instrument to play with. But I know other children does and I found very worthy the fact Barbie has changed and is presenting herself in different body, hair and skin types.
Therefore much more children and young women will be able to review themselves on Barbie.
They will learn, its good to be different and no one needs to be skinny and blond to be perfect.







Check more here: http://shop.mattel.com/
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Google+ Followers

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe