Recipe: Tomato Sauce

14:59


Some days ago, a friend offered me bags (I don't know how many kilograms!) of tomato cherry and long tomato. All biologic!! Amazing...
Normally I only use tomato in sauces so immediately I thought about making tomato sauce for the rest of this year!

Ingredients:

- 2 chopped onions
- several parts of garlic
- olive oil
- basil

Because the tomatoes were small size, I didn't peel them...
In a large pan, put the olive oil, onion, garlic and basil. Later add the tomatoes chopped in half or quarter.
Start to smash them and if, needed, add some water. Stir well when smashing them so it will not stick to the bottom of the pan.
With an electronic wand, finish to mince the tomatoes and let it boil some time.

Later, pour the sauce with the help of a ... to jars. Those jars need to be well clean and sterilized (for that put them in a pan and let the water boil).
I got 8 jars with organic tomato sauce.

Put into the freezer the jars you will not need for now and take them out only when you need.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe