Show and Tell: Sara Peres Website

08:00

Do you remember the brand identity I made for veterinary Sara Peres?
Well, you can see (again) it here!
Following that brand identity, the website was also made.
To tell the truth, the website is on-line quite a while but was under valuation of the client so only now I can who you this.


The main idea was to use the colors from the brand, keeping the design simple, clean and positive.
The website is html, css, have some scripts and the contact form has connection to on-line database where the contacts are stored.
Optimized to all platforms including mobile.
Hosting and domain under my supervision.


If you like and want one for your own, feel free to contact me.
I can present a free budget for you.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe