On my map: Seia and Serra da Estrela!

11:07

Its good to be back to my small trips!!

During my holiday, I went to North of Portugal, near Serra da Estrela, Seia. I rent a house for a couple of days, in Valezim and went to some river beaches like Loriga, Nossa Sra dos Dinheiros and I can tell you worth the trip. The water was so cold but everything was so beautiful :)
So, I got the chance to met a bit more of my own country, which is such an amazing country!
I feel lucky to life here, the weather, the food, the people... Amazing!

I ate amazingly great and for very low prices. Just like I like!
I advice the Restaurant Borges in Seia, excellent and cheap. By the way, here you will be invited not to touch the menu and they will read it to you! Brilliant.

And I got the chance to meet another piece of my beautiful country.
I admit I feel lucky enough to life in Portugal. Its a wonderful country, with great food, great landscape, great people and the weather is also great most of the times. :)






If you're thinking about travelling and reserve via booking, use this link https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/6cde95d3 and you will get a reward after your staying.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe