And if I don't want to?

19:00

So is supposed I stand still and let the univers work for itself!
Nobody imagine how hard this is for me, the suffering this causes me! The pain just to think I need to stand still and do nothing...

Those who know me, knows I like to do! Make it happen! Act!

I'm not that person to be quiet and do nothing and let things happen for itself. Hate it... hate!
I'm in a rush to see this univers work. I've no patient to wait... I want things to happen and I those who seek because the world is full of weak and lazy people and I will not be one more.

But is supposed for me to stand still...
And if I don't want to?

Photo by Ian Espinosa on Unsplash

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe