On my map: Zurich

08:30

I already been in Switzerland but Zurich was the first Zurich was the first time.
Last year I went to Geneva and the cold was much stronger than now, and I was pretty lucky with the weather and was ok, around 22º during the day and only rained for a couple a hours on friday. So I was lucky!

My trip to Zurich had a main and important reason! One of my dearest friend got married and invited me to go and to be her witness 😊😍😍😍
So obviously I took this opportunity to visit the city and arrived a few days before for some sightseeing!
I visited the city in 2 days and I think is pretty enough!

Zurich is kind of a small city, quite, clean and people are super nice and helpful, specially when they see someone needing information or directions, like myself...
I met a girl who help me getting my way to the apartment with her GPS, because my smartphone decided not to work properly after the airplane mode. So we met and chat a bit, I found out she had been in France on the other week for a wedding which is funny because I was in Zurich for a wedding and she though I was french!! So perfect!
By the way, I thank this girl so much for her help :)

Honestly I thought Zurich is quite similar to Geneva, maybe because is mostly around a big lake, but the architecture is also similar.



















Tips

- On wednesday, the Fine Art Museum is free of entrance;
- Visit the tower of Grossmünster church, its paid but totally worth it and has a beautiful view over the city;
- Some churches are paid to enter - about 5 euros - but I think they worth the money;
- Use layers of clothes, because is cold in the street but warm inside the buildings.

What to see

- Le Corbusier Pavillion
- Grossmünster Church
- Fraumünster Church
- Swiss National Museum, with interactive areas
- Fine Art Museum
- Old part of the City
- Lake
- Asian Garden
- Museum of Design
- Opera House

And I will leave you a selection of pictures I took at Fine Arts Museum, which is an amazing museum with a collection of sculptures and paintings of several artists like Van Gogh, Matisse, Cézanne, Roktho, Picasso, Giacometi, Rodin, etc... and so many others I can't even remember.


















If you're thinking about travelling and reserve via booking, use this link https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/6cde95d3 and you will get a reward after your staying.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe