I've a new passion...

13:30

I discovered a new passion...
More than paint or draw I discovered I love to sculpt...
Funny how for so many years I thought it might be fun to work with clay and ceramic. Until august of this year I sign up for a workshop and in the beginning to September I attended to that workshop.
I loved the experience and my ambition has being growing ever since!
This piece that I show you, was the fifth I made. The first 3 ones, were really simple, made plates and similar. Only to try to understand how the clay behave and how I could make what I had in mind.
Than I took a huge step and made a small bust and yesterday I made something I had in mind for over a week...

I admit its not perfect, made a lots of mistakes during the process and have some flaws. Each tentacle were made in a different way, so I could understand the better way to work around my idea.
However I feel satisfied with the results and I want to make more. My ambition is growing and already have several ideas in my head, some very elaborated. Jesus...

I feel a bit unsure to start making those ideas and feel disappointed if doesn't came out the way I think about them. But I'm loving the experience and I want to continue.
I even want to explore more techniques in this area. So if you know about workshop, classes, etc., in this area, let me know 😊










And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe