Cliente&Designer

20:03

Since May, 1st, I'm one of the writers of "Cliente&Designer" project (in english means Client and Designer, very similar hey?

Basically I will be the writter and researcher of Industrial, Product and Equipment Design as well of Interior Design and Exterior Design...
Normally I only write about this when I have a little spear time in my schedule and normally I don't have this free time to do it! Ihave so many personnal and professional projects that its so difficult to find time to do research and write about my design study area - Industrial Design.
But I love to do it! I love to read, see about others are doing and experimenting... Well I only needed to be more organized.

I invite you all to check this cool project and find out what portuguese designers and artist are doing and capable!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe