Ready for Fashion: Handbag

23:09


I will be on vacation really soon so I decided to buy a new handbag, in totebag style, neutral colour so I can put everything there.

Luckly I decided to use it before the big day. I'm glad I decided that... Not even 5 minutes later that bag started to rip appart. Huge disappointed!

I was so sad I didn't want to get any new handbag from that store. But I had to. Got a new handbag, clutche style in a very neon colour. Not what I needed or want it for this trip but at least I got something better and I was satisfied.

Now, come vacations! I need you... Between projects, jobs, dogs to feed, and needing to sleep at least 6 hours... it been no-stop weeks. Lets go to Rome!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe