New family member!

19:00

I want to introduce you Miss Dora aka Miss Doris.
She is the newest member of my family and now I feel my home is complete!
Dora was found last Saturday near Sesimbra wondering around, very weak and unable to stand up.
She was taken to Bianca shelter and the next day I saw her. I immediately knew she was perfect to my house.

Dora needs daily care, meds, etc., but her biggest issue is she was starving. She is an old female cat with sight problems and she was unable to survive on the streets and I'm pretty sure she would die soon if not catch.
Luckily the blood tests were fine, so 2 days later she went to my house, where she will have love, care and a warm bed to sleep.
She loves coddles and being on my lap, even sleeps next to me and grabs my arm and purr a lot! She is so cute...
I've no idea how long she will be among us due to her advance age, sight problems but as long she is alive she will have all the love and comfort I can give!
Ain't she cute?




And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe