One on Friday: Cargo in the Blood

07:30

I'm a huge fan of NIN, since the first time I heard it at one of my college house over 10 years ago. She didn't liked it so much but I saw the art work of the album and asked her to hear it and all made sense. It was like the destiny wanted me to hear it. Since then I'm a fan... :)
Well, now Mr Trent, vocal leader and mentor of the band, started the collaboration with plastic artist Russell Mills to create this visual and auditive product. I will not say album, because is so much more than that: CD, book and original pieces of Russell.
The final price is a bit too high for me, but I really like to get one copy for myself of the limited edition. There is only 320 units.
Even if you are not a fan of NIN, check this video and hear Russell Mills talking about the creative process. Its wonderful!


Cargo In The Blood from Nine Inch Nails on Vimeo.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe