New (old) tattoo!

13:30

Because people have been asking me to show this tattoo, finally I'm writing about it!
I admit I didn't shown before because is so hard to take good pictures of myself and exactly to my right arm! So I was delaying this day... But is one of my favorite tattoos :D

Most of people doesn't like the tattoo at first, I don't know why!
However creative people tend to love and the general comments are "Brutal" or "It's so beautiful!". I think is related to people's creativity. Nevertheless, I've some colleagues that didn't like it at first now is one of favorite of hers.
This tattoo is very simple, only two humpback whales, but what makes it special is the style of the tattoo.
The tattoo artist was Luis Azare, who have a very unique style of tattooing. Since I saw his work of a shark I knew I want this tattoo made by him.
Luiz Azare prefer to work on peoples face and black and white, so if you want something like that check his work and contact him.




At this moment I have more than 20 tattoos, most of them related to animals/nature, but each one of them in a very unique style.
13 is not a big number but some are big and occupy lots of skin.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe