Timeless...

18:30



This! Is exactly this what I feel about getting older... The mental process is better, less insecurities, less indecisions, more 'I do not care', more 'fuck it I will do it', more and less everything!
One the other hand, looking at the mirror and not feeling the age you supposedly have, don't understanding why now I have some marks on my face or why this number correspond to my age because I don't feel it...

By the way visit ZARA website (https://www.zara.com/pt/pt/mulher/timeless-c797510.html) and check 'Timeless'. I love the fact they hired non-formatted models, older, and 'funny' teeth's models, etc. Love the fact ZARA have this video on their website. Zara is promoting itself to a wide population of women who doesn't feel equal to standards models.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe