Wishes for 2018...

11:16

Since a couple of years, around new years eve, I make a list of wishes for the new year...
This year I decided not to do that! Why?
Seems like I make a list of things I must do it, no matter what and if I don't manage to do it, I get this feeling of failure. Which makes this all thing of wishes negative, when was supposed to be positive and not to make me think I'm breaking promises.

I'm not the type of person to say something and not to make it. Everything I decided to do, I do it even if it takes a while... But the pressure is less and I do it whenever I've time, money... whenever I can...
So this year, I will not make a list of 2018 wishes.
However I've a list of stuff I want to do soon, yes I do, but basically I need money.

Nevertheless, I'm anxious for 2018!
The last couple of weeks, were a bit awful... I lost my grandfather, lost my cat and held her in my arms while she died, had serious arguments with people I should argued in the beginning - including coworkers - lots piercings and worked too much.
The last semester was - at least - strange... Had a 'not sure if serious' kind of marriage proposal (not joking), had an extra-marriage - affair - proposal (no, still not joking), cut relationship and stepped away from people who hurt me, tried to do more of what made me happy, like going to concerts and tattoo more. I actually tried to be more open and friendly and be around the ones I enjoy the company and in some cases I should not have done that, I now realized that.

So, I'm anxious for 2018.
Really hope that 2018 be better than 2017, may I be more patience, less stressful, may I travel more and make more tattoos, more good food, more friends, more everything of what is good!
Beside, I already know I will be travelling in January and get the chance to be with my friend Débora in Zurich.
So bring it on 2018.
I wish you all good year and happy new year eve!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe