On my map: Paris

21:00

Something that cheer me up is, traveling!
Its something that I REALLY enjoy and honestly I should travel once a month.

I was searching for a cheap travel in Europe when I saw on Ryanair.com two way ticket for a little bit over 50 euros. I knew I had to buy it!
So I went to Paris for one day and I has hoping to get some snow.
Actually... I got plenty of snow. On the day I arrived, snow so much they had to close Eiffel Tower and didn't snow that much in Paris the past 30 years. Lucky me!!
Sadly I lost my flight back home due to the snow and that was not so funny. Was a real stressful morning. Everything was shut down: roads, trains, buses. And thousands of people were stuck in the train station.
When I go to the airport, so late, my only option to get to Portugal soon as fast was going to Faro. The helpdesk didn't knew if I had any available seat in direct flight to Lisbon on the next day or even on the day after that. So I went to Faro.
What an adventure.
Now I can laugh about this and I look back and I see this was quite a journey!
For the second time I tried to go to the Pompidou Center, and for the second time it was closed. This means I've to go to Paris once again one year. Maybe during summer.



Nevertheless I enjoyed so much Paris with snow. Was magical!
I saw snowing the all day, went dinner out at this great place called Atelier Vivanda (recommend).
I only regret the fact I didn't saw Paris at night with snow on the top of Eiffel Tower, that would make my trip over the moon!



You can see by my pictures it was cold. I even had to buy a bigger scarf!

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe