Another one for my collection!

20:00


It's no secret I love get tattoed and even I don't plan to be completely tattoed, it's a possibility.
Recently I found out Daniel Kickflip would be in Almada as guess spot at Butcher Tattoo, so I knew I had to grab this chance to get tattoed by him and one of his original work.
I was super happy when me replied my contact and informed me the drawing was available. I had this drawing in my head for months!
So in the middle of january, I went to Almada to make this girl.
I know lots of people don't like it and I love it!

Technically this tattoo looks. The lines are perfect and clean.
Go check Daniel Kickflip work (on instagram) and follow his work. He deserves!
Photo taken my tattoo artist

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe