Stuff...

21:00


Since I discovered I'm intolerant to gluten, my diet has changed and I've to be careful about what I eat or buy in the supermarket.
Obviously, I have heard some nasty comments... 

que tenho de ter cuidado com o que comer ou compro nos supermercados. Obviamente que oiço imensos comentários acerca deste assunto mas alguns são mais caricatos que outros...

- Glúten is fat right?
- Just eat the bread crust! Can not warm you so bad...
- This cake only have 150gr of flour, so little, I guess you will not notice.
- Shame you can not drink milk!
- Gluten doesn't exist, its all made up! A few years ago nobody was allergic to that...
- That's popular now.

From all those type of comments, I guess the worst are those people refer my intolerance as 'little damage if I eat just a little'. For example, someone that is allergic to shrimp can die if they eat only one but came on, eat just a little of bread, that's acceptable...

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe