Baby Shower

19:00

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure to be a part of a Baby Shower and beside the fact the future mum wanted something simple, I made a dipper cakes with blue-ish decoration and small flowers (yes it's a baby boy).
I also got plates and nappins to decorate and got a letter 'M' with lights.
Beside all that made some little flags, all hand made.

You can see the dipper cake below.





The second vídeo shows a voucher book I designed (cut, glue and trimmed) based on na idea of one of friend, where each voucher has an experience the future mum can redeem, like foot massage, coffee with a friends, a cake etc.



Its a nice way to show friends are there for all occassions, even in the not so nice moments of been a recent mother.


On top of that I cooked snacks and cakes, some glúten and/or lactose free.
It was a real pleasure to do all this, and I love to organize events.
If you want me to organize your baby shower, email me - geral@anaperes.com

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe