Magic Mugs for Bianca Charity

21:00

Recently I developed a project to Bianca Charity.
A magic mug, that initialy is black but with hot liquid the color changes and shows the design I made specially for Bianca 'You warm my heart', and Valentine's day Edition.
Check vídeo below.

Conception, graphic design, prototype and order management to orint shop done by myself.
If you wish to collaborate with mw use my email - geral@anaperes.com
I will gadly help you out with your projects.
www.anaperes.com






This mug was a huge success and was also shown on TV at CMTV at Maya and Nuno Eiró show.
If you want one for yourself or to offer send na email to fazendoanimaisfelizes@gmail.com
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe