Gluten Free Recipe: Crispy Crust Brule

21:00

Today I bring you a new recipe I imagined while I was driving to home after a long day at work. I was needing something sweet. Do you know when you had a long stressful day and a candy bright out your day? That was one of those days.
On my way to home I thought of ingredients I had at home so I didn't had to spent money. And that was it… I name it "Crispy Crust Brulé".

For the crust

- 125gr of gluten free butter cookies.
- 50gr of butter.
- One tea spoon of vanilla sugar.

Filling

- Creme Brulé.

Decoration

- One full hand of frozen red fruits.
- One spoon of sugar.
- One full hand of fruits (nuts, almonds, cashews and hazelnuts)

Recipe

Start to crush the biscuits into very little pieces while the butter melt in a pan.
Make sure the biscuits are very well smashed and add the vanilla sugar, mix then put all into the pan with the butter. Stir until you get a uniform dough.
In a cake shape with vegetal paper, spread the dough uniformly and put in the woven for 10 minutes at 180º. After that let is cool down.
Meanwhile make the Brule. 
For this I used Pingo Doce gluten free mix, you just have to add the milk stir and all set.
Let this cool and pour down slowly on top of crispy crust.
Put in the fridge for one hour.
One hour later make the red fruit sauce.
In a pan put one full hand of frozen red fruits with one spoon of sugar. Stir until you get a creamy sauce.
While you do that, cut the mix of nuts, almonds, cashews and hazelnuts and roasted in a nonstick pan. Make sure you keep an eye of that because the mix can easily burned.
When you get all this done, pour it in the creme brule the sauce than the roasted fruits.
And its done!





The crispy in the bottom with the soft filling and the red fruits sauce and roasted dry fruits are divine.
Its a very interesting mix os textures and flavors.
And its so easy to make!

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe