Short Film Serie - Empty Field Sadness

14:00



I made a very short film...

This film was created after a small photoshoot I did at the end of the day.
I was wearing my pyjamas, the sunset was beautiful and I just got out of my house with my camera in my hand and start to shoot, no intention or 'prior conceptions'... 
Basically, I had no idea what to do, just went for it. I set my camera with a timer and multiple shoots and one time.

This was the result of those pictures. As was made multiple pictures at one single time the illusion of movement is intrinsic.
The way I felt during this photoshoot was obviously sad! The sunset, idea of the end of the day, having people looking at me while I was creating pictures in an empty field...

Hope you enjoy it!

(Music used is from Ben Sound - Sad Day, free rights for non-commercial use).

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe