Ready for Fashion: Labuta

07:00

When I first met this brand, I thought: "how my god, how did I not discovered this before?"
Damn!! This type of shoes are just 'me', not my pocket size but my style. However, when I think that a portuguese artesian spent almost 4 hours working (manually) to make one single par of shoes, and I know this shoes will last like 20 years, maybe the price is not that high when comparing with the quality.

But Labuta not only manufacture shoes, no sir! They also have an exceptional collection of accessories like handbags and purses, etc. Beautiful!
That a look!















Find out more about this brand and how they work, here: www.labuta.com
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe