One on Friday: Traveler Register

13:30




Did you know there’s an app for Portuguese travelers?
The Portuguese government created an app so Portuguese travelers may be safe in any country any time. The app is called “Registo Viajante” (”Traveler Register”) and the name say it all.
You just download, sign-up and you have this app always with you. In case of emergency, just active the emergency button and the system will be activated.



The app is quite light, a little more than 13 mega and seems to be very easy to navigate. The layout is nice and simple.
I already download, sign-in and hopefully never will need it. But just in case, I have an extra safety measurement with me.
Meanwhile, already added my next trip.

What about you? Have you use it? What do you say about it?

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe