Ceramic Workshop

08:30

Everybody knows I love to learn new stuff right?
So back while I sign up to make a new workshop, of ceramic but because of several mix-matchs I never made it, until September 11th. I love it so very much!
Made two small pieces, one plate with a shape of a leaf and another piece that I can't describe... I made it just to experiment new techniques.

This workshop was given by the girl behind Circulo Ceramics, a very sweet and talking,  at VOLTA Oficina Criativa, in Lisboa - LX Factory.
I enjoy it so much I even got the urge to make new piece of my own.




 



I take this opportunity to let you know that VOLTA Oficina Criativa has several flash workshops running throughout the year.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe