Ready for Fashion: Interior Design

07:30

For Interior Design lovers, I think this post may be useful.
Cin has created an app (here) very handy for those who like to redesign their house or are thinking about painting it. If you are one of those, you can get plenty of color ideas from this app.
A Cromaguide has 1650 colors available.
I already took a look at this app and is really cool, fun and get some boost to paint my house. And yes I'm still painting my house (check post here).
Once again CIN on the top of her game :)





Check the app and take some ideas for your home. Spring is just around the corner and its the perfect time to redesign your house, your life and create your perfect nest.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe