Shock

13:00

Shock!
Its the better description of what I felt about the latest events in France... I truly don't understand how someone decide to run over thousands of people! Just don't understand...

Every time I think about this type of events in Europe, my Europe, so peaceful and calm, I get so mad.

Who is that guy and which right he thought he had to do something like that? Who do he thought he was to kill children and adults like that? Does he thought he had the right to kill families?
No one has that right, no one under no circumstances...
Under no reason, moral or religious reasons.. Nothing justifies the killing.

If he was angry about his life, he should had kill himself and left others alone!
Now the important is not to show fear! Put your head up and kick those who think about killing others.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe