Imperfections

18:30

I love modelling and I always enjoy myself so much, that I really should return to be a model in a more serious way 👧
Although I love fashion modelling (because its great to wear fancy clothes and fancy make-up, done by professionals), I prefer conceptual photography because I rather use my body to express emotions, feelings and create certain feelings on others.

Conceptual photography its far more raw and even use different textures/lights that editorial photography normally doesn't use. Doesn't have to be pretty or perfect and that's one thing I like - Imperfection!

I always think I should be perfect all the time and I'm a very critical person about myself but I allow myself not to be perfect and through photography I show my imperfections, my insecurities and more important, I allow others to see them! Which is a huge step out of my comfort zone!












Model - Ana Peres
Photography/Editing - Ana Peres (me)

Please don't use this images with permission.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe