The Geisha Serie aka Destroying My Reputation, vol. 1/3

19:30

I present you "The Geisha Serie aka Destroying My Reputation", vol. 1-3.
This is my new photography work made with the photographer Xsense.
After the careful analysis of the final result photo/shoot, I decided to turn them into small series of set, where the main issue is my fullback neo-traditional tattoo with oriental inspiration.
The title of those series is "The Geisha Serie aka Destroying My Reputation", where the Geisha theme is explored!
Geisha can be literally translate to 'the person who makes art', although geishas are somehow associated to prostitution, actually geisha is a very sophisticated, artistic and delicate woman, who trained ancient arts like sing, dance and music.









I took some time to present these photos because every time I look at them or thought about them, I felt this was not the type of photography I want to make! At all...
My main idea for this photoshoot, was completely 'fineart' / conceptual art and I feel the final results are very commercial. I've no doubts this is not what I want to do, how I like to be photographed, perform or even how I like to photograph. More I think about it, more I'm sure I want to step aside this type of concepts!
Although I like the final results, I can not say I love them, except two of them, that I will share later. My sentiment about this photoshoot is very ambiguous! During the discussion with the photographer about our encounter, I thought we're in the same path, sadly we're not which made me a bit uncomfortable because I was not doing what I wanted or we had talked about it. And I also felt he was not boosting my creativity or been creativity himself… Sometimes this happens, people just do not connect and its ok!

With this experience I learned a lot, and I learned I know what I want do to!
I want to do fineart photography! I want to create art and arise feelings on others thru photography, even though that creations are not commercial and doesn't have thousands of likes on social media. Because I don't really care about that...
I always have been an introverted person, very lonely, with unique ideas and is what I'm and I don't want to change!

My main gold about photography is to make more pics like the others I did (see link) even if I have to photograph myself, like I did last time.

Photographer who wants to collaborated with me for fineart/conceptual art photography, please contact me.

By the way, one curiosity, every time I think about this pics I remember Taylor Swift, 'Delicate'!
Leave your comments, thoughts, opinions in the below comment area.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

Model - Ana Peres
Photographer - Xsense
Edition - Ana Peres

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe