The Geisha Serie aka Destroying My Reputation, vol. 2/3

19:30

Continuing "The Geisha Serie aka Destroying My Reputation", this time vol. 2/3, I reinforced the emotional charge of this pics turning them into black and white.
This mini-serie is one of my favourite!

I prefer this set to the previous with the kimono.
I find this ones with grater graphic composition and emotionally stronger.
Maybe due to the black and white factor.
Maybe because I review myself in this type of photography.
Maybe because I can see myself and my personality in this pics and no doubt I feel a great empathy for them.
Maybe because I feel proud of my body and my attitude!







Leave your comments, thoughts, opinions in the below comment area.
And enjoy the rest of your day!

Model - Ana Peres
Photographer - Xsense
Edition - Ana Peres

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe