Body Piercer - My motivations

19:00

A couple of days ago, some one asked me why I decided to trained to be Body Piercer and what were my motivations.
First time I had contact with piercings, I think I was under 12 years old and my first memory of it was excitement!
Back than little I knew about piercings and today I know that piercing was Industrial (ear) and I thought I would like to know how to perform it.
Since that moment, I asked my parents to let me have piercings (and tattoos). Obviously I was to young to make either, and actually in my home town back than piercing or tattoos were almost a criminal act!

I manage to get my first piercing around 17 age and my mother had to be present (she said she would see me passed out, she thought I was to weak to deal with that) and I paid it with my own money.
In sesimbra, I most be one of the first girls to have piercings and was a shock for everyone!
After that, I just couldn't stop and at one point I had 8 piercings (not counting my ears). Although I'm very conscience about piercings and I know which piercings can do you harm in a long run, so I'm very careful about that piercing I have in my body.

Piercings make part of my life and my personality. Some way people draw, sing, etc., I like to pierce.
I love the idea of someone that got fancy because of me. I like the risk that takes, the adrenaline.
I consider an honour to be contact by someone who wants to be pierced by me, because normally people don't decide to get pierced on that moment and they take their time to consider the idea. I do that too. Normally I let the idea of one specific piercing get in my head, sometimes for years. So, I know people took a great deal of time to think about a specific piercing (if they didn't, honestly, they should!).

The decision of having the training was thought for years and I searched for a very long time.
First time to took the catheter on my hand to perform the piercing, I was shaking and terrified. I was so terrified of not be able to pierce, to fail, everything!
Nevertheless I loved the experience and I knew I want to continue to pierce.

Today I know so much more than when I finished the training yet I want to learn more and became perfect as a piercer.
If this will become my major activity or still as a side-job, I've no idea. I love everything I do and would be so hard to choose.







And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe