Raw

20:00



I know a blog should have nice post and so on... But this one will not be one of those posts!
Generally when I pick up a pen/pencil to draw/paint I've an idea of what I want to do although the idea may not be completely clear in my head.
But the second I start, the initial idea change.
My creative process 'explode' and I feel a bit hipnosys and I started to draw/paint my feelings!
Usualy I had no idea I had that feeling until that moment. Its like I'm painting my subconscience.
That happened with this painting... I started with a very different idea!
I very aware I'm not a very talent painter but what I was aiming for was nothing like this...
Everytime I stoped and analised the painting I simply hated it and took me some time to figured out why... Its too much Frida Khalo!
I painted my emotions and desires! Too raw and visceral, to much blood, too frontal and everytime I look at it I kepp thinking that I can't concive and that affects me...
Funny thing I also can't finnish the female figure I sculpted in clay
Of course every single time this hypnosis process that places and I end up with a different thing I intented to, I feel like I fail!
Still unable to like this painting and will not touch it more... Had the urge to paint it over with white ink and start over...
And the universe sent me the days afterwards, several Frida Khalo references even saw instagram ads about babies and pregnancies...
Crazy coindicences!!

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe