The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

19:00








I love modelling really do!
I know by the eyes of fashion industry I already out of date but I've been lucky enough to work with such amazing photographers!
For quite a while I've been admiring Alexandre Cabrita's work until one day I got the courage to contact him and there I was, at his studio! I was so nervous and on top of everything I was feeling very unsecure about myself specially physically and had a bit difficulty to look natural about the fact I was naked...
Nevertheless I love the final result and the overall feedback has been amazing!

All rights reserved and images can't be used without permission.
Photographer - Alexandre Cabrita (http://alexandrecabrita.com/main.html).

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe