Why i'm stoping performing piercings...

19:00

Recently I've had bad experiences about Body Piercing.
I know many professional Body Piercers make mistakes and probably I would make my own over the future years, however because of my personality I can not put myself aside of the fact I'm causing pain to people.
In several occasions, I had clients that started hyper ventilate even before I touch them, others started to kick me or hit my arm, the one I was using the niddle! Awful...
I just can't not feel the stress or pain of others.

Beside that, some - luckly few - clients after they perform the piercing, confessed me they didn't took proper care of the piercing and had healthy issues because of the lack of treatment.
I'm not the kind of person to let go of feeling responsible for the person, even I'm not guilty in the process.
It's not who I'm!

This situations made me extremely nervous, so nervous I didn't slept for days. I like to help people, never wanted to cause pain to anyone but now I feel my actions may lead disconfort or pain to others.
Honestly I don't understand why someone decided to make a piercing and after that don't take care of it and actively decided to take healthy risks.

I don't understand why after I recommend to remove the piercing, that person decide to keep it even its infected...
It's behind my comprehension! And revolt me.
I can't live in peace with this thoutgh on my mind. No money in the world pays, my peace of mind.
I always feel responsible, no matter what. It's who I am, part of my essence.
So I've decided to stop to perform piercings.
My peace of mind on top of everything, always.
This decision makes me sad however its the most correct for me at this moment.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe