Fourth Music: Sia

19:30

How long...
How long didn't I wrote about music here? Why? Because lately nothing had catched my eye and made me think I should share.
But this time, Sia did.

Forget the fact she hide herself behind wigs and dancers, which I love because take all the pressure of her image and makes her the vehicle of music and emotions.
Most of her musics are powerful but this one is simply unique. Visually is overwhelming.

I can't stop listening and watching this vídeo and always feel emotional about the intensity of the dancers, the angles, the photography, etc.
Simply delicious and I totally advice you to watch it.

So this Fourth Music only has one music that worth for 4!




And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe