Like a mermaid!

21:00




When I was a small child, I had the desire of being a mermaid so I could be in the water/ocean all day, every day... Because I just feel like home when I was in the water. (For real, I used to pray to God so he could turn me into a mermaid... this was my first disappointment as a person, God never turn me into a mermaid...)
Today I felt my nerves at maximum level, felt very frustrated about everything until the very moment I received the pictures of the day I had my first class of Stand Up Paddle! It was great experience and I was so happy. Plus I didn't fall once and I was chase twice by a sea crow, I think he did like me.
I have to do it on a regular basis. I can't be a mermaid, but I can and need to be near the ocean more often.
Just keep forgetting that, over my daily basis routines and my adult problems...
By the way I made SUP from Figueirinha to Coelhos Beach (a bit further actually) - damn hard - for 3 hours.

And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe