Gluten Free Recipe: Brownies

13:30



Ok, some days ago I saw a 2 ingredients brownies recipe but I thought it had too many eggs for me... So I decided to improvise my own recipe... I made it totally by scratch and had no idea if it was the right combination of ingredients, if it was even an ok recipe... I just did it and hope for the best!
Surprisingly they turn out not ok, BUT out of the world brownies!!! I had to stopped myself from eat it because it was soooo good I just wanted to eat the all thing...

So I will share my recipe with you, lovely people!

Ingredients:
- 3 eggs;
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour;
- 1 tea spoon of xantham gum;
- 1 tea spoon of yeast;
- 1/2 tea spoon of cinnamon;
- 1/4 cup of milk;
- Chocolate chips (be generous);
- 1 cup (around 200gr) of chocolate Tuli Creme (gluten free);
- A bunch of nuts for decoration.

Put the Tuli Creme in the microwaves for 1 or minutes so it will be more liquid. Mix the flour, the yeast and xantham gum.
Whip the 3 eggs and the Tuli Creme. Pour spoons of flour and mix it. Add the chocolate chips, the cinnamon and mix it again.
Pour the dough in a rectangular cake pan and add more chocolate chips and the nuts.
Let it cook, for about 15 minutes in the oven (around 200º).








And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe