Prescript: Get away

18:00

Lately I'm feeling down...

I'm at that time of the month, I don't really feel complete in my job at this moment, the last class of my course was about some issues related of animal welfare and we talked about putting down to sleep animals on which cases that need to be done and on top of that, my neighbor have been making noise at midnight when I'm trying to sleep so I had to report him to our administration and that made me feel awful. But that had to be done!
All this made me feel bad about myself and I hate it. I hate feeling like this... I'm not that kind of person who feel sorrow for herself or complains about everything. I like to be joyful. I want to be myself again...

I seriously need some vacation, a real get away from my normal life... meanwhile I will dream about something like this!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe