Recipe // Roman Sandwich

12:00



Today I will bring one of my favorite sandwich. When I travel I eat a lot of sandwiches because its easy and fast and therefore I spent little time eating. In Italy I ate lots of delicious sandwiches and it gave me ideas to cook at home.
Today is what I call it Roman Sandwich.

Ingredients:
- 1 bread
- 1 mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices of bacon
- Ruccola
- Fig Creamy Vinaigrette

Cut the mozzarella in slices and put it in the bread along with bacon (not cooked please), ruccola and on top of everything, the vinaigrette. You can also heat up your sandwich in a hot plate, just for a couple of minutes. And its done!! How easy can it be?
I bought everything (except the vinaigrette) and it cost me less than 5 euros and I had ingredients for 3 sandwiches, so you can imagine.

Barometer:
Preparation time: 5 minutes (or less)
Easy: too easy!
Cost: very low

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe