Slowing down

07:00


Last monday I decided to take some time off.
I need - urgently - time for myself, so I decided to have a break from Bianca Charity at least for one all week.
For those who doesn't know I have been a volunteer at Bianca for quite some time (years... 6 years) and I have been working at the shelter every sunday for the past 5 years which means I have been working 6 days a week for the past 5 years.
Since last august I had a... lets call this, disconnection with one of the volunteers. And some of the stuff she told me really piss me off, so much that every time I mention this argument I just want to break things... specially her face!

So I have decided to slow it down...
After 5 years on the rush, all day, you can imagine how slowing down can be tremendously difficult. My mind is so used to work and thinking about everything and having ideas that now, I can not stop... And I'm forcing myself to stop.

I'm not sure if I will go back working at the shelter... I need some time to think!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe