Recipe: Pasta with chouriço and sausages

13:05


This recipe is one classic from my mother, when I was a child and I clearly remember the thrill I felt every time she made it.
Is very simple, practice and it started when she had leftovers from other dishes. Because we can not waste on our life!

You will need:
- 1/2 of Chouriço (vegetarian on my case);
- 6 Sausages of chicken;
- 250gr of Pasta;
- Tomato sauce;
- 1 small onion, garlic and laurel;
- A cup of white wine or water;
- Olive oil q.b.

Start to cook the pasta and meanwhile cut the onion, garlic and put them in a large pan along with some olive oil and laurel. Cut in slices the sausages and chouriço and mix them in the pan. Let it cook for a couple of minutes.
Than, put the pasta, the tomato sauce and some white wine or a cup of water. After 10 minutes is ready.


Barometer:Preparation time: 20 minutes
Easy: very
Cost: low (around 6 euros)
People: 4

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe